Monday 7 February 2011

Birthday Goodies!

Here are the marvellous thing I got for my birthday this year! I have some lovely friends <3

The shoes from my imaginary wardrobe overhaul post! I've wanted these Irregular Choice beauties for months and the wonderful Aerospace Boyfriend got them for me! They're on sale at Schuh stores and online now if you want to snap up a pair.


He also got me the gorgeous matching handbag. It's enormous, plenty of room for millions of Post Office receipts and old tissues.


The cute anchor bag charm above and the owl pearl bracelet below are from his sister, my friend Steff got me these yellow vintage necklaces which I love, and Paul gained even more brownie points by getting me this cherry bracelet to match a necklace I have, by Classic Hardware at Rockers England.


Pink cake slice moneybox from my friends Ciana and Steve...


Lovely books from Paul's mum...


Ceramics book and Dia De Los Muertos fabric panel from Steff...


Cupcake washbag from my friend Fiona...


...and lots of Lush goodies too! Mmm, perfumey.

No comments:

Post a Comment