Friday 30 September 2011

Kalandra Jane Designs on Alt Fashion!

Following on from my earlier post about the Manchester Burlesque & Fetish Weekender, my business Kalandra Jane Designs has been featured on Alt Fashion's website! I'm not sure if the event review will be published in the paper version of the magazine, hopefully it will be and I'm sure there'll be promotion in it for the December event at which I will also be trading.


My stall is the main picture in the article! The fabulous Dolly Cool accessories also gets a well-deserved mention, along with Violaceous Latex who have some enviable designs.

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful well done! Your hats looked so gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love your film camera shots from the fair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yay! I didn't know I had been mentioned in this so thanks for the tip off! :) x

    ReplyDelete